A New Perspective

I lay my head down on my pillow.  Weary after another long day.  Discouraged because I have failed in so many ways again this day.  “How can you still love me?“  I question my Creator.  “I am so unworthy!“  My children snuggle close to me in their sleep.  I think of how hard they were to deal with today.  Disobedient at every turn.  Ignoring my words.  Choosing to do wrong.  Making me so sad.  
At that moment God speaks to me.  This is how I still love you…as you still love your children.  We disobey.  We don’t listen.  We chose to do wrong.  We make God sad.  Yet He still wants to draw us close to Him.  To hold us in His arms and tell us we are forgiven.  We are loved.  More immensely than we can ever imagine.  

Comments

  1. I have to tell you that this is one of the most beautiful things that I have read in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing, these words will never leave me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    I see you haven't written for a while, but I am going to follow your blog, just in case you decide to write again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Finally Clicked!